USB-C to HDMI / Lan / USB 3.0 HUB Card Reader / USB-C Charging Multi-port Adapter
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display (1080P 60hz max.), while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
Multiple USB 3.1 Type-C interface support plug and play. hot swap, easy to use and carry.
Support over current protection.
Support USB 3.0 5Gbps / USB 2.0 480Mbps full speed transmission
Driver free, support windows XP and later, Mac OS and Linux
You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Laptop.
Gigabit Ethernet port allows the host computer to access the network, provides super fast network speed.
The TF Card and SD Card can not be read at the same time.
Input: USB type-C
1 x USB3.0
1 x USB2.0
1 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
1 x HDMI
1 x SD Card Slot
1 x MicroSD Card Slot
1 x USB-C
– All your connected Device must support ?DisplayPort Alternate Mode? (DP Alt Mode) via USB-C, not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
– The USB-C Female Port can only used for Charging, can not used for Data
– If the signal can not be transmitted, please check whether the interfaces on both ends are tightened or try to flip over the USB-C connection.
– We have tested this adapter compatible with Samsung S8 only, for other phones we provide no guarantee.
– 2017 Macbook pro
– 2016 MacBook Pro (With Touch Bar)
– 2015 MacBook 12"
– ChromeBook Pixel
– Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
– Acer V15 Nitro
– ASUS GA-Z170X
– Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
– HuaWei MateBook
– hp SpecterX2
– hp Specter x360
– Cube i7 book
– ASUS Zenbook 3
– Lenovo miix510
– Acer V17 Nitro
– Xiaomi Air 12
– Xiaomi Air 13
– Samsung S8
– Surface book 2
1 x USB-C to Multi-Port Adapter